Re: CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS (Patricia O'Neill) Marcia Tuttle 29 Jun 1994 17:40 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 13:22:33 -0400
From: Patricia E. O'Neill <peo1@CORNELL.EDU>
Subject: Re: CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS (fwd)

The American Chemical Society has a program called project Book Share that
sends materials to other countries in need.  They can be reached in
Washington DC.

Also, CAS has some sort of program for replacing copies of CA when a diaster
strikes.  Perhaps they know of someone who needs a copy.  They are in
Columbus, 1-800-8486533.

Patricia E. O'Neill                              peo1@cornell.edu
Physical Sciences Librarian            (that's peo #1 not a third l)

Cornell University                           (607) 255-6038
Ithaca, NY 14853-2501