Re: CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS (Gretchen Olson) Marcia Tuttle 29 Jun 1994 18:24 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 10:33:35 -0700
From: Gretchen Olson <olson@LCLARK.EDU>
Subject: Re: CHEMICAL ABSTRACTS (fwd)

You might contact Mr. Hugh Wood at (503) 842-4024.  He is in touch with a
program called "Books for Asia" which ships books, serials, etc. to
Asia.  I don't know if they would be interested, but it may be worth  the
effort.  Good luck!  Gretchen Olson, Serials Manager, Lewis & Clark
College, Portland, OR