shelving arrangements (Madeleine Cohen) Marcia Tuttle 06 Jul 1994 14:16 UTC

Please reply to Madeleine Cohen, not to SERIALST. Thanks, Marcia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 10:04:07 -0500
From: Madeleine Cohen <mcohen@NYPLGATE.NYPL.ORG>
Subject: shelving arrangements

I would like to identify libraries which have included large documents
collections in their holdings, and have switched to arranging them by SuDoc
classification from some other previous arrangement. If your library has done
this, or you know of one that has, I'd appreciate hearing from you on the pros
and cons of such a change. Please reply to me directly, not to the list.

Madeleine Cohen
Science, Industry and Business Library- New York Public Library
mcohen@nyplgate.nypl.org