Retention Periods for Standing Orders (Helen Mellett) Marcia Tuttle 06 Jul 1994 19:43 UTC

Please reply to Helen Mellett, not to SERIALST. Thanks, Marcia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 13:53:39 CDT
From: Helen Mellett <AXVNCHM%UICVMC.bitnet@uvmvm.uvm.edu>
Subject: Retention Periods for Standing Orders

 I am in the process of weeding our reference collection.  One of my goals
 is to establish retention periods for standing orders.  Does anyone have
 any guidelines or policies they use and are willing to share.  These are
 reference standing orders not circulating.  Please reply directly to me
 as I am not a subscriber to this list.

 Thank you.

 Helen Mellett                  "The eyes of others our prisons;
 Reference Services Librarian         their thoughts our cages."
 North Central College                        ---Virginia Woolf
 axvnchm@uicvmc.bitnet    mhm@nccseq.noctrl.edu