Amer. j. of trop. med. (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 14 Jul 1994 14:36 UTC

Please reply to Lucrezia Herman, not to SERIALST. Thanks! -Marcia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 14:33:14 BST
From:Lucrezia_Herman@VME.CCC.NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK
Subject: Amer. j. of trop. med.

This is a query for any other BRITISH subscribers to American Journal of
Tropical Medicine and Hygiene: a reader believes our copies are arriving
more slowly than those going to other institutions.  I'd appreciate knowing
if our receipt dates are wildly different from those at other libraries.
Our dates for last few issues: v. 50, no. 1  23-02-94
                                      no. 2  11-04-94
                                      no. 3  12-04-94
                                      no. 4  11-05-94  (+ suppl.)
                                      no. 5  21-06-94  (+ suppl.)
As far as I know, this comes to us via surface post.
Please respond to me, rather than the list.  Thanks.
-Lucrezia Herman
 Periodicals Librarian        Tel. 0602 514550
 University of Nottingham     email: uazluc@uk.ac.nott