Electronic Publishing Discussion Available (Stevan Harnad) Marcia Tuttle 15 Jul 1994 16:00 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 17:35:06 -0500 (CDT)
From:ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu

The following is excerpted from a message of Stevan Harnad's to to the
SERIALST editors regarding his "subversive proposal" for electronic
scholarly publication.  While the SERIALST editors did not post the full
discussion which ensued due to the length of many of the resulting
messages, we are happy to refer you to the archive site for this
discussion. --Ann & Marcia
________

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 11:35:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Stevan Harnad <harnad@PRINCETON.EDU>
Subject: Archive of Subversion Discussion

The discussion of my subversive proposal for accelerating the transition
to electronic scholarly publication seems to have had something of an
impact, so I have archived it all. There is a complete archive in:

ftp: princeton.edu//pub/harnad/Psycoloquy/Subversive.Proposal

It's all in one big file (3618 lines) called: archive.NOW

Contributions are separated by a line of "-----------------------"

Chrs, Stevan

P.S. You can also get to my archive by archie, gopher, www, etc. Many
pointers and paths.

Stevan Harnad
Editor, Behavioral & Brain Sciences, PSYCOLOQUY

Cognitive Science Laboratory
Princeton University
221 Nassau Street
Princeton NJ 08544-2093