Color Labels on Serials (Caroljean Hanson) Ann Ercelawn 18 Jul 1994 15:50 UTC

Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 09:32:00 -0700 (MST)
From: CAROLJEAN HANSON <CHANSON@ALEXANDRIA.LIB.UTAH.EDU>
Subject: ReturRE: color labels on serials

Is anyone on the list using any type of transparent color label over there
spine labels to denote location or type of material?

We are looking for alternatives to using color stickers above the spine label
to denote location, specifically for our serial collection.

I see from various vendor catalogs that these transparent color labels are
available and was wondering if anyone has any experience with these that
would help us make an evaluation of their usefulness.

Caroljean Hanson
Catalog Record Maintenance
Marriott Library
University of Utah