Faxon response (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 20 Aug 1994 03:20 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 1994 13:45:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Ron Akie <AKIE@faxon.com>
Subject: Faxon response

Faxon response to message from Damon Hickey:

Faxon's client letter dated August 16, 1994 provided a general update on the
company.  We are happy to respond individually to questions from clients or
prospective clients regarding business or legal details of our business
relationship related to these announcements.  We do not, however,  believe that
public lists are the appropriate forum in which to address these issues.

Any client is invited to contact:

Judy Davis, President
1-800-999-3594  ext. 367
e-mail davis@faxon.com

Ron Akie, Director of Marketing
1-800-999-3594  ext. 292
e-mail akie@faxon.com

Michael Markwith, Director of U.S. Sales
1-800-999-3594  ext. 292
or 804-320-7837
e-mail markwith @faxon.com

Donna Reynolds,  National Sales Manager