Harrassowitz Invoices (Nancy Taub) Ann Ercelawn 20 Sep 1994 13:29 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 14:10:05 -0400
From: Nancy Taub <NTAUB@COLGATEU.BITNET>
Subject: Harrassowitz invoices

Please reply directly to Nancy Taub (ntaub@center.colgate.edu), not
to SERIALST --ed.
______

Our library (Colgate University) has recently switched a number of our
foreign science titles from Faxon to Harrassowitz, and I was curious as to
how any of you handle their billing procedures.  Apparently, they prefer
a one-line invoice (as opposed to an itemized listing of titles), and later
in the year when prices are firmed up, they send a supplemental, which is
then an itemized list.  Unless I totally misunderstood, how do you keep
track of pricing, payment by title, etc.  Actually, this is probably a
question geared more for the aquisition/serials/accounting staff, but since
I wear all those hats, I thought I may get some feedback from someone on this
list.  Please answer me directly at NTAUB@CENTER.COLGATE.EDU.  I thank you
in advance.

Nancy Taub
Serial Supervisor