ASEE/ELD Duplicates Exchange (Orion Pozo) Ann Ercelawn 22 Sep 1994 13:23 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 07:55:43 +0000 (U)
From: Orion Pozo <orion_pozo@LIBRARY.LIB.NCSU.EDU>
Subject: ASEE/ELD Duplicates Exchange

        Reply to:   ASEE/ELD Duplicates Exchange SAQ
Seldom Asked Questions (SAQ) about the ASEE/ELD DUPLICATES EXCHANGE

      /\      ASEE/ELD DUPLICATES EXCHANGE
    _/__\_    Orion Pozo, Coordinator
   |      |   E-Mail: Orion_Pozo@NCSU.EDU
  /| A  S |\
  \| E  E |/
   |______|
   E \  / D
      \/
  DUPLICATES
   EXCHANGE

 The Engineering Libraries Division of the American Society for
Engineering Education has been running a Duplicates Exchange
on the Internet for 3 years.  It is not a "list" in the traditional
use of this term.  Lists are sent to me and I resend them to the
current members of the exchange.
Libraries who would like to get the lists or submit their
own lists should send their lists and/or e-mail addresses to me,
the coordinator.  Lists should be sent as e-mail messages and include
a statement that tells users how to obtain issues and whether postage
will need to be reimbursed.
**Since the lists go out to engineering librarians, they should contain
titles of interest to this population.**
Currently, there are over 150 librarians, mostly in North America,
posting and receiving lists.  Approximately 2 lists are distributed
per week.

Orion Pozo, Collection Manager
NCSU Libraries, Box 7111
N. C. State Univ., Raleigh, NC 27695