EBSCO (Stephen Lacey) Ann Ercelawn 26 Sep 1994 00:34 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 08:28:09 +22303754
From: Stephen Lacey <S.Lacey@NLA.GOV.AU>
Subject: EBSCO

Re Elizabeth Josephson's questions about EBSCO, the National Library of
Australia has used EBSCO for many years for standard subscription supply
and more recently for JETS Consolidation Service.  I suggest you ask EBSCO
about this service which can be tailored to most libraries needs and can
save staff time and resources depending on what parts of the service are used.

      T T T T T T T T        Stephen Lacey
      I I I I I I I I        S.Lacey@nla.gov.au
      I I I I I I I I        National Library of Australia
      T T T T T T T T        Phone: +616 2621321
    ===================      Fax: +616 2734322