Journal information request (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 07 Oct 1994 19:14 UTC

2 messages, 40 lines:
------------------------

Date:         Fri, 7 Oct 1994 09:50:39 -0700
From:         "Nancy J. Chaffin" <IFNJC@ASUACAD.BITNET>
Subject:      Journal information request

Rita,
According to LOCIS, this title is ISSN 1073-9564 , LCCN sn94-2228,
OCLC no. 29569869.  It is published in Northboro, MA, by the
Software Productivity Group.

Nancy J. Chaffin__________________Internet:
Bibliographic Services Librarian____ifnjc@asuvm.inre.asu.edu
Arizona State University West_____Bitnet:
(602) 543-8432______________________ifnjc@asuacad

---------------------------
Date:         Fri, 7 Oct 1994 13:10:00 -0500
From:         cotter james i <jcotter@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Journal information request

I think I have the answer to your journal search.  I tried searching the
system for the state of Illinois and came up with 1 match.  It is a new
journal that started out in 1994, and it is published by Software
Productivity Group in Northboro, MA.  The ISSN is 10465944.  Can anyone
else on the listserv justify that this is the correct journal?  I found
it at Sangamon State University in Springfield, IL.  Hope it helps!

                                                       Jim Cotter
                                                University of Illinois
                                                Physics/Astronomy Library

                                              "Real tomato ketchup Eddie?