Re: ?Best's insurance reports. Life-health Jim Michael (CAT) 03 Nov 1994 17:16 UTC

Melodie:
I think a more traditional, less complicated (but perhaps less
detailed) route might be:

Earlier title:
580     Split into: Best's insurance reports, Life-health United States,
        and: Best's insurance reports. Canada.
785 16  |t Best's insurance reports. Life-health United States
785 16  |t Best's insurance reports. Canada

Later titles:
780 01  Best's insurance reports. Life-health

Another wrinkle that occurs to me, though, is this--has the new "Canada"
title continued the Canadian reports from the Life-health ed., or has it
also taken on the Canadian material from the Property-casualty ed. as
well?  If so, then that puts a different light on the situation.

_U__U___SSS__FFFF_________Jim Michael
_U__U__S_____F____________Cataloging Department
_U__U___SS___FFF__________LIB 020H
_U__U_____S__F____________University of South Florida Library