Best's Title Changes (Betsy Shipley) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 02 Dec 1994 14:11 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 Dec 1994 08:41:00 -0500 (EST)
From: "Betsy.Shipley" <20676BAS@MSU.EDU>
Subject: bests

I now have before me the titles we were discussing in November: Best's
insurance reports. Life-health United States--changing from Best's insurance
reports. Life health. Do we know for sure that the original title split into
a United States edition and a Canadian edition? I can find nothing on oclc for
the Canadian ed. I do have oclc no. 31063165 for the United States ed.
I am also wondering if this has happened with other titles in the Best series
i.e. Property casualty, etc.
Thank you
Betsy Shipley virtual title change person