Re: Duplicate Year End Issues (Jeanette Skwor) Marcia Tuttle 22 Dec 1994 15:18 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 09:01:48 -0500
From: Jeanette Skwor <SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU>
Subject: Re: Duplicate Year End Issues

You're doing the right thing.  I don't know who's at fault--the vendor
for sending in renewals before the subscription is ended (although we all
know we certainly are encouraged to do so!) or the publisher for not
checking.  I do know that you should be getting all the issues you
subscribed for and if you're not you need to call Ebsco, file claims and
if need be, YELL a LOT.

Jeanette L. Skwor
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay

"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good book on your bedside table."