Claiming addresses? (Bill Benson) Marcia Tuttle 04 Jan 1995 15:04 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 1995 09:29:36 -0500
From: Bill Benson <bensonwo@WL.WPAFB.AF.MIL>
Subject: Claiming addresses?

CLAIMING VIA E-MAIL SUGGESTION

More and more publishers are establishing e-mail addresses and this to me
is where we should be sending our problem claims (ideally to their claims
sections).  Is anyone maintaining an e-mail address list of publishers,
and if so could they share with all of us or tell us how to access it (via
FTP, MOSAIC, etc.)?

Please reply to the list, rather than to me.  Thanks.

Bill Benson                       Phone: 56750
Serials Librarian                 local e-mail: bensonwo
WL/DORT                           Internet: bensonwo@wl.wpafb.af.mil
Wright Lab Technical Library      Fax: 64826