LITA/ALCTS Serials Automation IG Meeting (Karen Wilhoit) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 31 Jan 1995 19:57 UTC

Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 13:39:43 +0500
From: Karen Wilhoit <KWILHOIT@LIBRARY.WRIGHT.EDU>
Subject: LITA/ALCTS Serials Automation IG meeting

The LITA/ALCTS Serials Automation Interest group
will hold a business meeting on Sunday,
February 5 from 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.  Please check
the conference program for meeting location.

Agenda:

1. Interest group renewal

   We need to discuss what the group has been
   doing and make plans for the future direction
   of the IG.  We also need to complete some
   forms required by LITA;  member's signatures
   are needed.

2. Discussion of possible topics for the IG
   meeting in Chicago, and of program ideas for
   future meetings.

3. Open discussion on issues of concern to IG
   members.

Please plan on attending this important meeting.

Karen H. Wilhoit
Head, Bibliographic Control Dept.
Wright State University Libraries
Dayton, Ohio 45435