Re: Question re. Journal of the IEE Nancy Birkrem 09 Jan 1995 14:35 UTC

I can add nothing to what David van Hoy said except to say that the
question of when the title began is the sort of thing that I send
verification to OCLC when I have it.  The note in NST would seem to
complicate matters for this particular title, but I hope others will
agree with my basic principle: if you have gone to the trouble to verify
an apparent discrepancy, tell someone who has the power to do something
about it.  There is bound to be another library out there who will
appreciate the work you have done.

[Nancy Birkrem <nbirkrem@mhc.mtholyoke.edu>]