ALA Midwinter Meeting Announcements (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 11 Jan 1995 21:05 UTC

2 messages, 69 lines:
1.  LAMA Middle Management Discussion Group meetings
2.  OCLC Union List Users Group meeting

Date:         Wed, 11 Jan 1995 10:18:50 EST
From:         Laura Bayard <LBAYARD@VMA.CC.ND.EDU>
Subject:      ALA midwinter meetings: LAMA MMDG, Cross-posted

PLEASE EXCUSE.  THIS MESSAGE CROSS-POSTED TO AUTOCAT, SERIALST,
NOTIS-L, AND LAMA LEADS.

LAMA MIDDLE MANAGEMENT DISCUSSION GROUP MEETINGS
At ALA Mid-winter Conference : Philadelphia, PA.

Sunday, February 5, 1995, 2-4
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Rm. 113A

An informal discussion of the issues raised during our 1994
Miami, Fl. program, Successful Teambuilding: Managing to Survive
the Challenging '90s will be moderated by Marie Morgan, Tulane
University.  Our sessions are open to all librarians who are
interested in our topics, whether or not you attended the Annual
Programs.  If time permits, a brief business meeting will be held
following the discussion.

Monday, February 6, 1995, 2-4
Holiday Inn Independence Mall, Franklin Rm

Laura Bayard, Chair, will facilitate this business and planning
meeting.  1995 Program Committee Co-Chairs, Katherine S.
Laurence, Cornell University, and Sally A. Rogers, Ohio State
University, will finalize plans for MMDG's program in Chicago, If
I'm OK and You're OK, Why Can't We Work Together?  Long-Range
Planning Committee Chair, Caryn J. Carr, Lock Haven University,
will prereview plans for our 1996 program.  Our sessions are open
to all interested librarians. If time permits, a discussion about
middle management concerns will be held following the meeting.

Laura Bayard
(219) 631-8570
lbayard@vma.cc.nd.edu
123B Hesburgh Library
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556

---------------------------------
Date:         Wed, 11 Jan 1995 13:20:42 -0500
From:         "Greetings from Laurie S. Linsley,
              SCC" <LINSLELSC1@LINCC.CCLA.LIB.FL.US>
Subject:      OCLC Union List Users Group Meeting Announcement

The OCLC Union List Users Group (OULUG) will meet at ALA on Monday,
February 6, 1995, from 11:30am to 12:30pm, at the Philadelphia Marriott Hotel,
Grand Ballroom, Salon C. If you are currently union listing or would like to
learn more about union listing, plan on attending this meeting.

ALA occasionally needs to change a meeting time or location; please confirm the
meeting date, time, and location in the ALA conference program and COGNOTES.

Laurie S. Linsley
Chair, OULUG
Seminole Community College Library
407/328-4722 x3335