(no subject) Birdie MacLennan 20 Jan 1995 23:17 UTC

May I ask what is the date on the "Subscription Rate Explanation"?  Was
it published previous to the 23 December 1994 posting? or has it been
published since?   The dating may be part of the problem now.  I understand
(rightly or wrongly) there was a meeting in London, Eng. between the
publisher and the vendors just before Xmas.  I have been assured by two
vendors that what I posted is the correct intrepretation for the present
but that is not to say it will be that way in future years.  I know I'm
still receiving info that was issued pre-Dec. 23rd.

Esther L. Sleep
esleep@spartan.ac.brocku.ca