Re: G&B Subscription Rate Explanation Stephen D. Clark 23 Jan 1995 17:53 UTC

The Subscription Rate Explanation sheet which I received from Luigi Fort was
faxed to me by him on 13 January, and makes reference to 1995 subscriptions,
but does not have a date on it.

Stephen D. Clark, Acquisitions Librarian
College of William and Mary, Earl Gregg Swem Library
Williamsburg, VA  23185 USA
ph:  804-221-3107 fax: 804-221-3008 e-mail: sdclar@swem.wm.edu