Subscription Rate Explanation (fwd) Birdie MacLennan 25 Jan 1995 16:41 UTC

Editor's note:  Originally sent to Esther Sleep (Brock University) from
Chris Schneider (Gordon & Breach).  Permission to post to SERIALST and
the _Newsletter On Serials Pricing Issues_ was obtained from Chris
Schneider by Marcia Tuttle.   --bml

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 1995 1:46:09 +0100
From:christopher.schneider@gbpub.com
To: esleep@spartan.ac.BrockU.CA

Dear Ms Sleep,

The table appeared in our Journals Price List.  Pursuant to our previous
communication on SERIALST, there are two items that are unfortunately
misleading and that we are correcting - with all apologies for the
confusion, of course.

1.  Interlibrary lending - It is allowed under all vertical columns as long
as it falls within Fair Use.

2.  Please disregard the reference to Swiss law.  This was errantly included
and is fully retracted.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any more questions.

Sincerely,

Chris Schneider