Personnel Management/People Management (3 messages) Birdie MacLennan 16 Feb 1995 15:16 UTC

3 messages, 51 lines:
---------------------------

Date:         Thu, 16 Feb 1995 11:48:01 +0000
From:         Sandy Forster <lbx022@COVENTRY.AC.UK>
Subject:      Personnel management

Personnel management has definitely become People Management, which
commenced with Volume 1 no. 1 on 12th January 1995. It is now a
fortnightly journal - we've already received issues for 26th January
and 9th February.

I assume that postal delays are the reasons for no-one having received
anything in America yet - it must depend on the method of mailing,
I suppose?

Sandy Forster
Coventry University, U.K.
-----------------------------

Date:         Thu, 16 Feb 1995 12:08:58 GMT+1200
From:         Helen Lister <HML@LIBRARY.UNITEC.AC.NZ>
Subject:      Re: People Management Journal

Dear Colleague.

Join the club,  we here at UNITEC New Zealand have also not
yet received our first issue of the new title.
Perhaps in another few weeks?

Best regards

Helen Lister
Serials Librarian
UNITEC Institute of Technology Library
Auckland, New Zealand

Internet: hlister@unitec.ac.nz  | Slainte mhath
   Phone: +64 9 849 4180        | A h-uile la sona dhuibh's
     Fax: +64 9 815 2903        | gun la idir dona dhuibh

Date:         Thu, 16 Feb 1995 09:17:36 EST
From:         Andrea Lakios <lakios@ANDROMEDA.RUTGERS.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Personnel Management - info. request

Hi!
We, at Rutgers University, received the Dec. 94 issue of Personnel Management
on 1/19/95. Do you know something I don't.

                                   Andrea