FW: Recycling CD-ROM Discs Dobbs,Arta 17 Mar 1995 02:20 UTC

thought this might interest serialst readers
Arta Dobbs
dobbs@nso.uchc.edu

 ----------
From: owner-cdplus-l
To: Multiple recipients of list CDPLUS-L
Subject: GENERAL: Recycling CD-ROM Discs
Date: Wednesday, March 15, 1995 2:32PM

Over the years we have received many inquiries from customers about how
to recycle their CD-ROM discs. We have recently been informed of a
recycling program that our CD-ROM manufacturer has undertaken. If you
would like to recycle your CD-ROM discs please send them directly to:

       Digital Audio Disc Corporation
     Attention: Disc Recycling Program
    1800 North Fruitridge Avenue
    Terre Haute, IN  47804-1788

They will recycle paper sleeves, shrinkwrap, caddies or Jewel Cases in
     addition to CD-ROM discs, but they must be separated and the packages
     used to ship them to DADC marked as follows:

       CD-ROM Discs, Jewel Cases               ...     mark package Clean
     Paper Sleeves, Shrinkwrapping, Caddies  ...     mark package Dirty