Re: Evaluating dead titles Patricia Loghry,FG38@UTEPVM.UTEP.EDU 17 Mar 1995 02:23 UTC

HI, I don't have any answers for you as we at UTEP are also looking at
this.  The only criteria we have right now is that it must have at least
a complete five year run.  We discussed newsletters and decided not to
retain any since we only keep most current ones for two years.  I would
be interested in what you find out however, if you wouldn't mind letting
me know.  Thanks     Pat Loghry FG38@utepvm.utep.edu

------