OCLC no. for JAC Supplements (3 messages) Birdie MacLennan 03 Apr 1995 23:59 UTC

3 messages, 44 lines:
------------------------

Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 1995 15:23:47 CDT
From:         Lester Goekler <oa47019@MDACC.MDA.UTH.TMC.EDU>
Subject:      Re: OCLC # needed for JAC Supplements

Mark,
   I looked in OCLC for the supplementary material and could find only this
record --  1226990.  It has a 525 saying: Most issues for 1978--   accompanied
by supplementary material microfiche>>>>>>>>>>>

Does this help answer your question.

Les
M.D.Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, TX.

---------------------------
Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 1995 15:45:20 -0500
From:         "Mark McCallon, 674-2348" <MARKM@ALCON.ACU.EDU>

Many thanks to all who responded to my question to the OCLC # for the
Journal of the American Chemical Society Supplements.  I have enjoyed the
list very much, and look forward to future postings.

Mark McCallon
Abilene Christian University
MARKM@ALCON.ACU.EDU

Date:         Mon, 3 Apr 1995 16:02:33 -0500
From:         "Mark McCallon, 674-2348" <MARKM@ALCON.ACU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: OCLC # for JAC Supplements

I apologize for not saying that the OCLC numbers given for the Journal of
the American Chemical Society Supplements were #4764975 and #3831702.

Thanks again for your help.