Re: Serials in Microform Backissue Dealers? (Marian Craig) Marcia Tuttle 10 Apr 1995 21:44 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 16:14:38 CST
From: Marian Craig <mcraig@CCTR.UMKC.EDU>
Subject: Re: Serials in Microform Backissue Dealers?

We have a fairly extensive medical collection in microfiche which we will
need to discontinue.  I'm looking for a Backissue Dealer who would be
interested in microfiche.  I have checked with Alfred Jaeger who is not
interested in microfiche -- only hard copy.

Does anyone know of a backissue dealer for microfiche?
TIA

Marian Craig
Technical Services
American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation
8880 Ward Parkway
Kansas City,  MO  64114-0418
mcraig@cctr.umkc.edu