ACM (Sue Bate) Marcia Tuttle 18 Apr 1995 12:08 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 10:20:29 GMT
From: S.M.BATE, BIBL.SERVICES <SMBATE@FS1.LI.MAN.AC.UK>
Subject: ACM

I used to have a very good contact at ACM in New York who was most
helpful over problems we had with our subscription and missing issues.

Unfortunately she seems to have left and I'm having great problems in
claiming as they do not respond to letters, fax or email!

Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

Regards,

Sue Bate

smbate@fs1.li.man.ac.uk

John Rylands University Library of Manchester, University of
Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PP

Tel:- 0161-275-3748

Fax:- 0161-273-7488