Re: CD-ROM World/Multimedia World (Wim Agsteribbe) Marcia Tuttle 18 Apr 1995 23:01 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 23:49:42 +0200
From: Agsteribbe Wim <agsterib@INNET.BE>
Subject: Re: CD-ROM World/Multimedia World (Pamela Matthews)

Meckler ceased publication of CD Rom World and sold its subscribers'
addresses to the publisher of Multimedia World. All former CD-Rom World
subscribers should now be getting Multimedia World, or if you already
subscribe to the latter, I advise you ask an extention of your subscription
period. It is true that Meckler's publication has not really been
incorporated in Multimedia World.

As we are subscription agents ourselves we enquired about this for our
clients who subscribed to CD rom World.

Wim Agsteribbe
STS
Industriepark noord 28 a