Re: CD-ROM World/Multimedia World (Linda Pulliam) Marcia Tuttle 18 Apr 1995 23:02 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 18:27:07 -0400
From: Linda Pulliam <lpulliam@GARNET.ACNS.FSU.EDU>
Subject: Re: CD-ROM World/Multimedia World (Pamela Matthews)

I just called PC World and their subscription person confirmed
that CD Rom World is now part of Multimedia World.  She didn't
have information in front of her as to the last issue of CD Rom
World but I believe it was earlier this year.  Hope this helps
to clarify the puzzle. :)

--

Linda Pulliam
lpulliam@garnet.acns.fsu.edu