Re: CD-ROM World/Multimedia World (Carol Morse) Marcia Tuttle 19 Apr 1995 19:11 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 08:23:10 -0400
From: MORSE, CAROL <morsca@WWC.EDU>
Subject: Re: CD-ROM World/Multimedia World (Pamela Matthews)

I called the two companies, and it is true that CD-Rom World was
purchased by Multimedia World.  I was able to get the Dec. and Jan.
issues through our jobber (Faxon) so as to start the run at the beginning
of a volume.  The publisher sent us the M.W. automatically, and said they
would give us two years for one.  (The old title cost $87 and the new one
about $15).  Then they changed their minds and had Faxon send us a letter
stating we would have to reorder by May if we wanted M.W.  I am still
waiting for the $87 refund for the other journal.  The Faxon rep. said
that they are waiting for the refund before sending us a credit memo,
which is understandable.