Referativnyi Zhurnal Matematika (Constance Ard) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 11 May 1995 13:55 UTC

Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 09:11:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Constance <CSARD1@UKCC.UKY.EDU>
Subject: Referativnyi Zhurnal Matematika

*Please reply to Constance Ard or to Wanda McClure, not to SERIALST. --ed.

The librarian at the University of Kentucky, Mathematical Sciences Library is
looking for an electronic version of the above mentioned title.  We have found
scant information pertaining to this and I was hoping someone on the list could
provide me with a contact person to get estimates of and find out about the
availability of electronic formats for this journal.

The 1994 editor is: R.V Gamkrelidze
I also have the address for the editorial office:  125219
                                          Moscow, A-219 Baltijskayaulitza 14
I know that it is issued by the Institut Nauchno informatisiss of Akademia
Nauk SSSR.

An EBSCO representative could not find any information for me either.  So at
this point I am grounded.  In summation the information I hope to find is:
an e-mail address or phone number of someone who can tell me if there is an
electronic version of Referativnyi Zhurnal Matematika and how much it cost.
Any help provided will be greatly appreciated.

Replies to my question can go directly to me or to the
Mathematical Sciences Librarian at the University of Kentucky, Wanda McClure
Wlmccl00@ukcc.uky.edu.

Constance Ard
Mathematical Sciences Library
University of Kentucky