Re: Software for Shifting a Collection? (Joan Ellen Stein) Constance J. Britton 22 May 1995 18:23 UTC

I planned a shift a few years ago using a spreadsheet program, based on
information in the article  Carlson, Barbara A.  "Using Lotus 1-2-3 to shift
and maintain a serials collection"  Serials Librarian 13(4):39-58, 1987.  It
worked pretty well and I will probably use it again for a shift needed this
fall.  I would be interested in any other programs which are available.

Connie Britton
Ohio Agricultural R & D Center
Library
Wooster OH 44691