European Pharmacopoeia (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 07 Jul 1995 15:52 UTC

Please respond to Lette Linn, not to the list. Thanks! -ed.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 11:33:52 -0400
From: lette linn <lll@USSU.CIBA.COM>
Subject: European Pharmacopoeia

Hello: I am not presently a member of this list, but I hope you can help
me.  Please answer me directly - not to the list.

We just started to receive the European Pharmacopoeia, 2nd ed.  We do not
have the entire volume, just the updates (supplements?) and two blue
binders.  I can't seem to figure out how to organize the material. Could
the person in your organization who is responsible for filing this
material please contact me.

Thank you!
Lette Linn
CIBA Pharmaceuticals