Grey Literature? (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 11 Sep 1995 21:27 UTC

1 message; 1 note from the editor:
-------------------------------------

Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 1995 10:37:45 PDT
From:         kathleen thorne <KATHLEEN@SJSUVM1.BITNET>
Subject:      Re: Grey Literature

I hate to show my ignorance, but I've been away and am now totally
isolated from mankind:

what IS grey literature?

THanks.
           --Kathleen Thorne
             erstwhile serials cataloger
             San Jose State University
Editor's Note:  For K.T. and others who may have missed it, I am
appending an excerpt from a message about the Second International
Grey Literature Conference, which was posted to SERIALST on 14 July
1995 by Marjorie Bloss.   --Birdie