Progressive fish-culturist (4 messages) Birdie MacLennan 11 Sep 1995 22:36 UTC

4 messages, 47 lines:
-----------------------

Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 1995 17:16:44 -0400
From:         Annalisa Van Avery <AV691@CNSVAX.ALBANY.EDU>
Subject:      Progressive fish-culturist -- Thanks!

        Thanks so much for all the information on this periodical, which
apparently changed from a government document on depository to a regular
publication published by the American Fisheries Society.  I received a
number of replies, all very informative and helpful.  You are a great
group, and apparently a lot of people are more on the ball than this
library with respect to keeping up with the journal!
                Annalisa Van Avery

---------------------------
Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 1995 15:04:19 CST
From:         Ginny Pinkerton <PINKERTON@LIBRARY.UTA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Progressive fish-culturist

"Progressive fish-culturist" is still being published, but is no
longer a depository journal.  We are getting it through a paid
membership to the American Fisheries Society through Ebsco.

Ginny Pinkerton <PINKERTON@LIBRARY.UTA.EDU>

----------------------------
Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 1995 16:14:27 -0500
From:         "Naomi P. Fackler" <npf7714@TAM2000.TAMU.EDU>

It still exists. We have it through v.57:no.3(1995).

Date:         Mon, 11 Sep 1995 15:15:32 CDT
From:         Teri Oparanozie <lib_tlo@SHSU.EDU>

We have been receiving issues of Progressive Fish Culturist through our
depository program.  The latest issue we have received is April 1995.

Teri Oparanozie
Newton Gresham Library
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341