Re: Request for SF area info re. ALCTS Serials Cataloging Institute Christine DeZelar-Tiedman 02 Oct 1995 21:29 UTC

I will be attending as well and would be interested in this information,
so please respond to the list or to me directly (in addition to the
original poster).  Thanks!

Christine DeZelar-Tiedman
University of Idaho Library
Moscow, Idaho  83844
chrisd@drseuss.lib.uidaho.edu

On Mon, 2 Oct 1995, Kathleen A Peterson <PETERSON@AC.GRIN.EDU> wrote:

> Two of us are going to the Serials Cat Institute this Friday & Sat. in San
> Francisco. It's at Cathedral Hill Hotel, on Van Ness & Geary. Can any of you
> locals, or seasoned travelers, tell us about the area of the hotel? Any good
> restaurants near by? Is it safe walking at night in the area, or should we be
> planning to use taxis, or local transit (BART, is it?) We will be arriving
> Thursday late afternoon and leaving Sun. a.m. early, so we'll have 3 nights
> to find places to eat....

<remainder of text deleted.  -ed.>