Virchows Archiv B Cell Pathology (Joan Kammerer) Marcia Tuttle 24 Oct 1995 17:09 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 12:01:19 -0400
From: Joan Kammerer <kammerer@LIB.UWO.CA>
Subject: Virchows Archiv B Cell Pathology

 Can anyone out there help me?

        I need verification of the existence of issue numbers 2-6 of
 volume 64, 1993 of _Virchows Archiv B Cell Pathology_.  Apparently,
 Virchows A and B merged in 1994 to become Virchows Archiv and the
 merger carries on the numbering of the former A section.  This library
 received Virchows Archiv B V.64, 1993 NO.1 and nothing more for that
 volume.  Has anyone received more issues for this volume?

        Please respond directly to me at the email address listed
 below.  Much thanks for your help.

 --
 Joan Kammerer                             (519) 679-2111 Ext.6369
 Inventory Control                         E-mail  kammerer@lib.uwo.ca