IBM Technical Disclosure Bulletin (Edvika Popilskis) Marcia Tuttle 25 Oct 1995 21:01 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 15:19:58 -0400
From: Edvika Popilskis <epopilskis@REEDREF.COM>
Subject: IBM Technical Disclosure Bulletin (Carolyn Ruby) -Reply

Following is the current address and publisher information for I B M
Technical Disclosure Bulletin (edited by V.W. Ross):
                  International Business Machines Corp.
                  MD2-10
                  500 Columbus Ave.
                  Thornwood, NY 10594
               tel.: 914-742-6274
               e-mail: rossv@vnet.ibm.com

The above information is going to appear in the forthcoming 34th
edition of Ulrich's (to be published in November '95).

Kindly note that at least the past three editions of Ulrich's (33rd,
1994-95; 32nd, 1993-94; 31st, 1992-93) did not list the above title
at publisher's request.

Should you have any further questions or need any further assistance,
do not hesitate to contact me directly. I can be reached by phone at
(908) 665 1875, by fax at (908) 771 7725, and by e-mail at
epopilskis@reedref.com

Regards,

Edvika Popilskis
Managing Editor
Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory