Environmental Health Perspectives (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 26 Oct 1995 15:45 UTC

(2)
Date:         Wed, 25 Oct 1995 16:03:43 -0500
From: "Naomi P. Fackler" <npf7714@TAM2000.TAMU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Environmental Health Perspectives (Michael Brooks)

The supplements suddenly became a separate subscription in 1993. We had a
problem at first also because the publisher did not make the situation
clear to our vendor, and they did not realize that two separate
subscriptions were needed in order to get both the main volume and the
supplements. Check with your vendor.
                        Naomi Fackler
                        Medical Sciences Library, Texas A&M University

> receiving supplements instead of the regular issues.  Does anyone know what the
> status of this title is?  Why are there suddenly supplements and nothing else?

(2)
Date:         Wed, 25 Oct 1995 13:14:11 -0800
From: FREYA N ANDERSON <ANFNA@ACAD2.ALASKA.EDU>

We receive this subscription through Gov't Documents.  For 1994, most of the
issues we received were supplements.  We have received rain checks for some
of them;some we just don't know.  However, they have vastly improved this
year and we are fairly current on our regular issues.