Re: Journal of Home economics & Home Economics Research (Judy Irvin) Marcia Tuttle 27 Oct 1995 15:41 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 1995 08:16:31 CDT
From: Judy Irvin <JIRVIN@VM.CC.LATECH.EDU>
Subject: Re: Journal of Home economics & Home Economics Research (Elisha Ch iware)

Journal of Home Economics had a title change (according to our sources).  This
was effective with v.86, no.2, Summer 1994.  The new title which was to begin w
ith v.86, no.3 will be: The Journal of Family and Consumer Services.  We have y
et to see any of the new title.  Our vendor is working on this for us and we sh
ould receive our issues soon.  Thanks.  Judy Irvin

JUDY IRVIN                        BITNET:JIRVIN@LATECH
HEAD, SERIALS DEPARTMENT          INTERNET:JIRVIN@VM.CC.LATECH.EDU
PRESCOTT MEMORIAL LIBRARY         PHONE:(318)257-3988
LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY         FAX:(318)257-2447
RUSTON, LA  71272