Essays in French Literature (Helen Aiello) Marcia Tuttle 30 Oct 1995 13:30 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 1995 11:46:01 -0500
From: HELEN M. AIELLO <HAIELLO@WESLEYAN.BITNET>
Subject: Essays in French Literature

We were notified in Aug.1995, that the title:
ESSAYS IN FRENCH LITERATURE, published by the University Of West Australia
Press, was discontinued with no.28,1991, possibly no.29.

Since we have been unable to verify cessation information via OCLC, ULRICH's,
(the usual sources), and before I write to the U of West Aus.Prees,  I thought
I would ask other serial folks if anyone knows for sure that this really
ceased and with what issue.

As always, thanks in advance for any information you can provide.  You may
respond to me directly, at my e-address noted below.

Helen M. Aiello, Serials Librarian
Wesleyan University, Olin Library
Middletown, CT 06457
Bitnet: HAIELLO@Wesleyan.Bitnet