Supplier of Singapore and Malay serials (Stephen Lacey) Ann Ercelawn 12 Oct 1995 13:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 15:40:58 +22303754
From: Stephen Lacey <slacey@NLA.GOV.AU>
Subject: Supplier of Singapore and Malay serials

For a number of years the National Library has been trying to maintain a
regular supply of Singapore and Malay serials.  We have previously used,
and still persevering with, Chopmen and Select Books and have even plugged
into the Library of Congress Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei Program.

Has anyone had success in maintaining their serials supply and could you
let me know your secret; or at least details of your vendor/s.

Please direct any responses to me direct rather than to the list (unless
the moderator thinks this information would be useful to a wider audience).

Thank you in advance.

      T T T T T T T T        Stephen Lacey, OIC Serial Orders
      I I I I I I I I        S.Lacey@nla.gov.au
      I I I I I I I I        National Library of Australia
      T T T T T T T T        Phone: +616 2621321
    ===================      Fax: +616 2734322