Periodical Price Increase Projections for 1996 (Tom Evans) Ann Ercelawn 17 Oct 1995 18:06 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 12:54:55 -0500 (EST)
From: Tom Evans Library/Periodicals <EVANS@GRYPHON.CANISIUS.EDU>
Subject: Periodical price increase projections for 1996

    I know this is probably way too early, but does anyone have any
insider information for periodical price increases for 1996? (My boss
wants them, of course). This year we budgeted 13% for our
predominately English title collection, but we haven't even received
our main invoice as yet, so I have no idea how our projections match
up. I'm wondering if 13% would be adequate again, or could it be
more, or even less? Any input or data would be most welcome. TIA.
Tom Evans  Periodicals Librarian  Canisius College Library
2001 Main Street  Buffalo, N.Y. 14208  (716) 888-2932
e-mail:  evans@canisius.bitnet