Re: Hungarian economy (ISSN 0133-0365) (Dawn Lombardy) Ann Ercelawn 18 Oct 1995 14:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 10:24:36 -0400
From: Dawn Lombardy <dlombardy@reedref.com>
Subject: Hungarian economy (ISSN 0133-0365) (Gene Dewey) -Reply

We saw your inquiry about further information on Hungarian Economy
(0133-0365).  We list it as ceased based on a letter we received
dated March 21, 1994 from Ildiko Aczel, Marketing Manager, Figyelo
Publishing Ltd. in Budapest:

"The Hungarian Economy Magazine has ceased to exist and the editor,
Mr. Janos Follinus has since passed away."

Since your last issue is from 1994, this seems to be valid.  I hope
this helps.

Sincerely,
Dawn Lombardy, Senior Editor
Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory