Re: Municipal & Industrial Water & Pollution Control (Michol Lovera) Ann Ercelawn 20 Oct 1995 21:32 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 14:10:40 -0700
From: Michol Lovera <Michol_Lovera@IACNET.COM>
Subject: Re: Municipal & Industrial Water & Pollution Control

     Hello Everyone-

     Are there any subscribers out there to Municipal & Industrial
     Water & Pollution Control, published by Zanny Publications Ltd.
     in Canada? We haven't received anything since the Sep-Oct 1993
     issue and the publisher is completely unreachable. Has anyone
     been receiving issues regularly or does anyone know the status
     of this publication?

     If anyone has any information, I would appreciate receiving it.
     Thank you for your help.

     Michol Lovera/Serials      E-mail: Michol_Lovera@iacnet.com
     Information Access         Phone:  415-378-5096
     362 Lakeside Dr.           Fax:    415-378-5389
     Foster City, CA  94404