Re: Title Problem (Job Title, That Is) (Jim Mumm) Marcia Tuttle 01 Nov 1995 13:42 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 1995 10:59:48 -0600 (CST)
From: MUMMJ@VMS.CSD.MU.EDU
Re: Title Problem (Job Title, That Is) (Roy Ziegler)

Sounds to me like you are describing a Serials Librarian.

               ***                                      ***
               ***   Jim Mumm                           ***
               ***   Acquisitions / Serials Librarian   ***
               ***   Marquette University Law Library   ***
               ***   1103 W. Wisconsin Avenue           ***
               ***   P.O. Box 3137                      ***
               ***   Milwaukee, WI  53201-3137          ***
               ***   mummj@vms.csd.mu.edu               ***
               ***   TEL : (414) 288-5351               ***
               ***   FAX : (414) 288-5914               ***