Victimology answer (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 20 Nov 1995 18:13 UTC

2 messages, 54 lines:

(1)--------------------
Date:         Mon, 20 Nov 1995 08:03:23 CDT
From:         Carolyn Goodwin <lib_cag@SHSU.EDU>
Subject:      Victimology answer

The plot thickens!!!  Joanne Jahr, MLS a research librarian at Readmore, Inc.
says:

I just spoke with Joan Hust at Victimology and she said that volume 13 is
currently in production.  Though she didn't say so outright, my surmise is
they're behind schedule.  They're located at 2333 North Vernon Street,
Arlington, VA  22207.  The phone is (703)528-3387.  (She was unable to give me
a fax number--something about a switch in computer systems...don't ask!)

(Thanks for all your help, Joanne Jahr!)

I haven't called yet-though I intend to.  Hope this may help.

Carolyn Goodwin
Library Assistant II
Newton Gresham Library
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX  77341
 <lib_cag@SHSU.EDU>

(2)-----------------------
Date:         Mon, 20 Nov 1995 10:30:03 -0500
From:         Edvika Popilskis <epopilskis@REEDREF.COM>
Subject:      Victimology (4 messages) -Reply

Carolyn Goodwin wrote:
> Hello: Does anyone out there know the status of the title Victimology?
> The last we have received is Vol.10 #4.  We received that on Sep.18,
> 1986!  The OCLC record is still open.  I would appreciate it if anyone
> knows more than I do about this.  Thanks very much in advance!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As per today's conversation with the publisher, they are behind
schedule, but vol.11, 12, 13 are expected to be published in April
1996 in one big issue.  Please note that the telephone number and the
address listed in Ulrich's are current and correct.
Regards.

From:Edvika Popilskis
Managing Editor
Ulrich's International Periodicals Directory
e-mail: epopilskis@reedref.com
tel.: (908) 665 2875
fax:  (908) 771 7725