Thanks re. Mutilated Material Responses (Joan Kammerer) Ann Ercelawn 27 Nov 1995 22:21 UTC

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 15:26:44 -0500
From: Joan Kammerer <kammerer@LIB.UWO.CA>
Subject: Mutilated material

Hi there again SERIALSTers,

Thanks to all of you who responded to my question about mutilated
material.  It seems that attempting to acquire photocopies of the
missing pages or complete replacement of the item are the choices made
depending on the seriousness of the mutilation and/or copyright
permission.

Once again, I appreciate the time you have taken to address this
concern.  It is comforting to know that the service we are providing
is fairly consistent in the university community.

Sincerely,
        Joan

--
Joan Kammerer                                (519) 679-2111 Ext. 6369
Inventory Control                            E-mail  kammerer@lib.uwo.ca