ISSN Forms (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 07 Nov 1995 15:26 UTC

2 messages, 41 lines:
-----------------------

Date:         Tue, 7 Nov 1995 09:22:46 -0500
From:         Judy Salk <jsalk@REEDREF.COM>
Subject:      ISSN forms -Reply
Comments: To: cjones@LEO.VSLA.EDU, SERIALST@uvmvm.uvm.edu

Pam Well wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how I can quickly obtain ISSN forms so that we can
> notify libraries of the change in frequency of one of our publications
> Thank you very much.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
You must contact the National Serials Data Program (NSDP) at the Library
of Congress in order to obtain ISSN applications.  The telephone number
is 202-707-6452; the fax is 202-707-6333; and the e-mail address is
ISSN @loc.gov

Judy Salk <jsalk@REEDREF.COM>

Date:         Tue, 7 Nov 1995 10:10:43 EST
From:         Birdie MacLennan <bmaclenn@uvmvm.uvm.edu>
Subject:      ISSN forms

Pam,  You might also be interesting in checking out the ISSN
information at LC MARVEL (on the Internet) at URL:

    gopher://marvel.loc.gov:70/11/services/publishers/issn

Here's a list of the menu items that are offered there:

   * Introduction to the ISSN (Please Read First)
   * About the ISSN - Its Purpose and How to Obtain One
   * Application Form for an ISSN

---
  Birdie MacLennan
  Serials Coordinator           bmaclenn@uvmvm.uvm.edu